Strawberry Bay Campground is found in the coast of stunning Strawberry Reservoir at a level of 7,200 legs. site site site Visitors flock to Strawberry because of its great fishing, sailing and path possibilities.
This big campground contains a variety of campsites to support various types of site site site visitors, including team, household and solitary campsites. A few internet internet web web sites, B cycle, have actually complete RV hookups.
Many internet web internet web sites are designed with either wind shelters and/or covered picnic shelters, tables, grills and campfire bands. Firewood can be acquired for sale through the host.Р’ there aren’t any bath facilities only at that campground.
Truly the only electric hookups available are within the B cycle. All the other loops don’t have any hookups offered to the general public.
14 stay limit.Р’ day
- Longterm remains are just allowed in designated web web web sites. Long haul is no less than thirty day period and at the most 142 times.
You will be asked to pay the difference in cash or check when you arrive if you booked this site at a discounted rate and did not use either a Senior or an Access pass to obtain that discount. Just Senior or Access Passes is likely to be reduced only at that location.
Senior and Access Interagency passes usually do not protect charges for hookups, dual or team internet web internet web sites.
First-come, first-served internet internet sites can be found.Р’
*Reservations can not be designed for time usage during the pavillion. Time use is just feasible on an initial come, first provide foundation whenever there are no overnight reservations*
No ATVs or OHVs in campground.
This campground needs a 2 day minimum stick to weekends and a 3 time minimum remain on getaway weekends.
Please recognize that camping is a outside experience; consequently, we try not to offer refunds or credits for climate or normal conditions.
Follow this link to find out more in regards to the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest.
To find out more, please phone Heber Ranger District at 435-654-0470, Strawberry Visitor Center at 435-548-2321, or Utah Recreation business at 385-273-1100
To reserve a campsite call Recreation.gov booking line 1-877-444-6777Р’
Take note: Utah Recreation business just isn’t in charge of accident or damage to virtually any individual or home caused by making use of this center and it is maybe perhaps perhaps not in charge of the increased loss of cash or valuables of any sort. The consumer with this license assumes complete and complete duty for the conduct and actions of all of the users in their or her celebration.
Many thanks in making a booking at Strawberry Bay Campground! we’d want to hear away from you. exactly How had been your stay (experience)? Our online remark cards assist us to effortlessly communicate your valuable feedback to your management group while paper that is also saving. Please proceed with the website website website link below to fill the questionnaire out. You may also scan the code that is QR from the cost board once you get to your location. May very well not understand that you certainly do not need a QR scanner; take a picture simply together with your phone and proceed with the guidelines. Your phone must have a built in QR scanner. If you don’t, you can easily install one from your own software shop.
The campground is defined among rolling sagebrush covered hills close to Strawberry Reservoir. Many campsites provide sweeping views regarding the reservoir and hills that are surrounding. Little pine woods dot the campground but offer really shade that is little.
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The Strawberry OHV Trail System provides 75 kilometers of tracks. Hikers and mountain bikers take pleasure in the considerable trail system aswell.
Strawberry Visitor Center has interpretive shows, an operating seafood trap and egg collection section and a nature path.
Strawberry Reservoir provides boating that is excellent waterskiing and canoeing. Anglers fish for rainbow trout, cutthroat trout and Kokanee salmon. The campground provides beach access that is great.
Strawberry Marina is at 1/4 mile and will be offering a watercraft ramp, energy and pontoon ship rentals, slide rentals, fuel and a little store that is general fishing materials.
Other popular tasks in the Strawberry area include hiking, cycling and riding.
Changes & Cancellations
Change and Cancellation Policies and Costs
- Camping / Day utilize: A camping no-show consumer is a person who doesn’t get to a campground and will not cancel the booking by check-out time regarding the time following the planned arrival date. Reserved campsites and group facilities that are overnight be held until check-out time regarding the day following your scheduled arrival. Group day-use facilities will likely be held until check-in time in your planned arrival date.
- If an individual will not get to the campground or team facility by check-out time a single day after arrival or will not cancel the booking because of the times detailed under “Late Cancellations” above, the client can be examined a $20.00 solution cost and forfeit use costs.
- Clients must request refunds no later on than week or two following the planned departure date. Recreation.gov will not give reimbursement needs after week or two of departure.
- Reservation Fee: for a few facilities, trips or allows an extra booking cost is charged. For many overnight and day-use facilities, one more non-refundable booking charge may use. The non-refundable booking cost for trips and seats is $1.00. The non-refundable booking cost for licenses differs by location.
- Refunds for Bankcard Purchases: Refunds for charge card re re re re payments is supposed to be granted as a credit towards the bank card that is original.
- Refunds for Check or Cash Purchases: Refunds for Recreation.gov repayments produced by check or cash purchase, and money payments at chosen campgrounds is likely to be released a check reimbursement. a reimbursement shall be prepared within 1 month of receipt and approval. Please Note: Refund requests made during or after departure can simply be prepared whenever approved because of the center administration staff based on neighborhood policy.
- Refunds for Emergency Closures: in the eventuality of a crisis closing, the Recreation.gov group will make an effort to inform users and provide dates that are alternateas appropriate). Should this be impossible, reservations will soon be terminated and all sorts of charges compensated is supposed to be refunded. Reservation charges 100% free seats are non-refundable in case of an urgent situation closing.
Recreation.gov Billing Information
- Reservation deal will show up on client’s bank card statements as “Recreation.gov 877-444-6777.”
Modifications to Policies and Procedures
- Recreation.gov reserves just view web site the right, when needed, to change booking policies. These policies had been final updated July 2018.